On the Frontline
Our community-based member health organizations provide linguistically accessible, culturally appropriate, and financially affordable primary health care services.
Located in communities with high concentrations of medically underserved AAs and NH/PIs, AAPCHO member agencies have been at the forefront of efforts to provide linguistically accessible, culturally appropriate, and financially affordable primary health care services.
AAPCHO represents and supports our members by: serving as an advocate for their issues on a national level; improving the quality and availability of disaggregated data, research, and health education resources on AA and NH/PI populations; and developing innovative programs and services to reduce the linguistic and cultural barriers to health care their patients and larger community may experience.
Together for Better℠:
Become a Member
AAPCHO invites your organization to join us in our commitment to building healthier AA and NH/PI communities.
AAPCHO’s programs and services are tailored to support AA- and NH/PI-serving community health providers in successfully navigating today’s constantly changing health care and political environment. As a member of AAPCHO, you are part of the national voice that advocates for the unique and diverse health needs of AA and NH/PI communities.
Research & Data
Trainings & Services
Resources & Tools
Member-Only COVID-19 Roundtable
AAPCHO provides monthly roundtable discussions for AAPCHO member health centers to discuss COVID-19 vaccinations. The roundtables are an opportunity to share strategies, challenges, and resources.
- Asian Americans for Community Involvement
- Asian Health Services
- Asian Human Services
- Asian Pacific Community in Action
- Asian Services in Action-International Community Health Center
- Bay Area Community Health (formerly Tri-City Health Center)
- Bay Clinic, Inc.
- Center for Pan Asian Community Services
- Charles B. Wang Community Health Center
- Chuuk Community Health Center
- Community Clinic of Maui, Inc dba Malama I Ke Ola Health Center
- Community Medical Wellness Centers, USA
- Family Health Center of Worchester
- Family Health Centers at NYU Langone
- Hawaii Primary Care Association
- HOPE Clinic
- International Community Health Services
- Kagman Community Health Center
- Kalihi-Palama Health Center
- Kokua Kalihi Valley Health Center
- Kosrae Community Health Center
- Lanai Community Health Center
- Lowell Community Health Center
- NOELA Community Health Center
- North East Medical Services
- Operation Samahan
- Pacific Islands Primary Care Association
- South Cove Community Health Center
- Waianae Coast Comprehensive Health Center
- Waikiki Health Center
- Waimanalo Health Center
- West Hawaii Community Health Center