AAPCHO, Health Outreach Partners (HOP), MHP Salud, and National Health Care for the Homeless Council (NHCHC) invite you to our HRSA-sponsored webinar to explore strategies to screen special and vulnerable populations for social determinants of health (SDOH) and build effective practices to begin addressing SDOH through outreach and enabling services (ES).
After this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify Enabling Services (ES) workforce providers for SDOH screening of special and vulnerable populations at health centers.
- Show the value of ES staff and how they can impact clinical and non-clinical decision making at health centers.
- Demonstrate the impact of analyzing SDOH screening data and increasing internal and external capacity to address patient social needs.
National Training and Technical Assistance Partner (NTTAP) Faculty and Speakers:
- Albert Ayson, Jr. , Associate Director of Training and Technical Assistance
- Gabrielle Peñaranda , Program Manager of Training and Technical Assistance
- Andria Batise, Program Director
- Meghan Erkel, Project Manager
- Hansel O. Ibarra, Program Director
- Lauryn Berner, Research Manager
Health centers, Primary Care Associations (PCAs), Health Center Controlled Networks (HCCN), and community organizations interested and/or invested in health equity for Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians, and Pacific Islanders. Other community and partner organizations interested and/or invested in health equity for AAs and NH/PIs are encouraged to attend.