The Tuberculosis (TB) Elimination Alliance (TEA) invites you to submit your application to the TB Learning Collaborative, “Quality Improvement Strategies for Latent Tuberculosis Infection (LTBI) Screening, Testing, and Treatment in Asian, Asian American (A/AA), Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander (NH/PI)-Serving Health Centers: Electronic Health Record (EHR) Template Development”. EHR plays a critical role in optimizing the latent TB infection care cascade, and the Learning Collaborative will highlight clinical experts in this area.
The Learning Collaborative consists of four sessions on Thursdays in February from 10:30am-12:00pm HT / 12:30-2:00pm PT/ 3:30-5:00pm ET.
- Session 1 – Thursday, February 3, 2022
- Session 2 – Thursday, February 10, 2022
- Session 3 – Thursday, February 17, 2022
- Session 4 – Thursday, February 24, 2022
After this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Discuss challenges and barriers around EHR modification and template development for LTBI screening, testing, and treatment;
- Identify tools to understand and implement EHR templates for LTBI screening, testing, and treatment; and
- Develop a roadmap for EHR template development processes for LTBI screening, testing, and treatment.
- Kara Green MSN, APRN, FNP-BC, Director of Clinical Services and Quality Improvement, HOPE Clinic
Accepted Learning Collaborative applicants are asked to attend a total of four learning sessions in February 2022. Sessions include interactive activities, small breakout room discussions, and presentations by subject matter experts.
Health centers, health center look-alikes, and other community health organizations interested and/or invested in TB/LTBI screening, testing, and treatment. Health centers and health center look-alikes will be prioritized for selection. An honorarium will be made available for Community Health Center providers and staff participating.
Application Deadline: Friday, January 21 by 5pm local time