AAPCHO hosted a webinar sharing a data analysis of the 2020 Uniform Data System (UDS) and recommendations to increase access to care and improve health outcomes for AA and NH/PI patients. Presenters shared key findings from AAPCHO’s updated and annual report, “The Health of Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians, and Pacific Islanders Served at Health Centers: An Analysis of the 2020 Uniform Data System”.
After this webinar, participants will be able to:
- To present an overview of patient demographics, health utilization, and patient health outcomes at AANHPI- and NHPI-serving health centers;
- To highlight key differences between AANHPI- and NHPI-serving health centers and other community health centers across the nation based on the 2020 Uniform Data System; and
- To discuss the implications of key trends, findings, and opportunities to increase access to care and improve health outcomes at AANHPI- and NHPI-serving health centers.
- Albert Ayson, Jr. (he/him), Associate Director of Training and Technical Assistance
- Adam P. Carbullido (he/him), Director of Policy and Advocacy
- Jen Lee (she/her), Deputy Director
- Julia Liu (she/her), Research Assistant
Health centers, Primary Care Associations (PCAs), Health Center Controlled Networks (HCCN), and community organizations interested and/or invested in health equity for Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians, and Pacific Islanders. Other community and partner organizations interested and/or invested in health equity for AAs and NH/PIs are encouraged to attend.