Training & Technical Assistance
Organizations may not have the skills and knowledge required to provide health care services to an extremely diverse Asian American (AA), Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander (NHPI) population. Many organizations require assistance and resources that they do not possess internally.
Utilizing its network of member community health centers and national partners, AAPCHO provides training and technical assistance to organizations so they may acquire the skills, knowledge and resources they need to provide culturally and linguistically appropriate health care services.
- Pacific Islander Primary Center of Excellence
- TB Community Engagement Network
- Pacific Islander Diabetes Prevention Program
- National Training and Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreement
- Protocol for Responding to and Assessing Patient Assets, Risks, and Experiences (PRAPARE)
- Enabling Services Accountability Project
The delivery of training and technical assistance (T/TA) is invaluable to organizations providing primary health care services to a diverse AA and NHPI population.